Many first users of the human hair wig want the wigs to look keep best. So you will want to know how to wash the human hair wig at home? In order to help you with your at-home wig care routine, we’ve outlined all the do’s and don’s to make sure your wig looks its finest. From telling you how to wash your wig at home to revealing how to dry it, we’ve got you covered.
HOW TO WASH HUMAN HAIR WIG by yourselves AT HOME?
Simple tips on how to wash your human hair wigs:
- Comb or brush your wig from the ends. According to different hairstyles, please use different tools. Like body wave hairstyles, use the wide-tooth comb, but brush on the straight wave hair. When the knots on the hair are free, you can work the way up to the roots until your brush or comb through it without snagging.
- WARM WATER IS RECOMMENDED.
People are confusing about cold water or warm water using to wash wigs. Warm water is recommended, as too high temperature may deform the human hair wig and make your wig lost the firmness of elasticity and cold water cannot melt the shampoo and conditioner well. To compare to the cold water, warm water is better for the human hair wigs.
Using mild shampoo and conditioner. Choose the right shampoo for a wig is important. We advise choosing the special wig shampoo. While applying shampoo, don’t apply it directly to your hair wig, add the appropriate amount of shampoo in the warm water. And apply hair conditioner on the mid-lengths to the ends, avoid placing it too close to roots.
- NEVER TWIST, TUG, OR PULL ON THE HAIR WIG WHEN DRYING.
This will damage it and shorten the service life of wigs.
- REMEMBER TO USE THE COOL AIR SET INSTEAD OF HOT AIR.
Or you can air it on the balcony, but avoid the sun direct shine on your hair wig.
- You can brush your wig when it is dried completely. Brush the wig from the ends to avoid tangle. If it is curly human hair wig , you can use the wide-tooth comb.
- The hairstyle is not as good as what is before washing. You can use the curling iron to make some curls or flat iron straighten your wig. All these curls will be lost when you wash your wig again, so you can do the same easily. When you use the iron, please set the proper temperature.
When you don’t wear your wig, you can put it on the wig stand. In this way, the wig can keep a good shape.
Proper care will make your human hair wig look more natural and increase the service life
Developing a good maintenance routine for your human hair wigs is key. Washing, conditioning and generally taking care of your hair wig in a way that is specific for your lifestyle can help keep it looking gorgeous and fresh for a long time.
This article is about the details of how to wash a human hair wig, we hope our share is helpful for you. Welcome comment and share with us your experience about how to wash a human hair wig.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS IN WINTER
Some Hair treatment knowledge-You should know
Something You Need To Know For Lace Frontal Sew In