How To Make A Human Hair Wigs By yourselves?
First, In order to make perfect and comfortable wigs, shoppers need to choose the type of lace cap they wish to use, you must determine how much wig density you want. Although it is convenient to buy human wigs directly, it will not be as full as a wig you make.
The corresponding density of the combined wig, the following is a reference figure:
Now that you have selected the wigs you want, next, I will show you a detailed tutorial on how to make a wig from start to finish with hair bundles with closure.
What thins you will need:
Now let us talk about the tools you will need to make a full regular wig. This is the most standard wigs, and the construction methods of this type of wig serve as the primary method for most.
* Curved Needle
* Virgin Human Hair Weft
* Lace Closure (optional)
* Stocking Cap (or elasticated wig cap)
* Polystyrene (Styrofoam) or Mannequin Head
* Pearl Headed Pins (optional but really helpful) & Thread
* Lace Frontal Glue (optional)
Step 1 – Wig Head
Mount your wig head on a wig stand or set it down on a chair or table with tape.
Tip: It’s important to stabilize your wig while constructing. It makes the process much easier to complete.
Step 2 – Prepare Hair Extensions
Measure and cut your extensions to fit the circumference of the wig cap while securing them down from back to front.
While you’re working your way through creating the wig you want to start laying the tracks down in a more U-shape pattern. This unique pattern will help you to attach the threading to the cap. You want to make sure that your hair extensions are in a secure place as you go along. One way to ensure that is with your supplies by using needle & thread, hair glue & blow dryer or hot glue gun & glue sticks.
Tip: Needle and thread is the most secure method yet takes the longest to install. Hair glue and hot glue are both fast, yet hot glue is a bit more durable yet must be done with caution because the glue is hot.
Step 3 – Closure or Frontal?
It’s decision-making time. Are you going with a closure or frontal? If you are creating a wig with a closure or a frontal you should lay that piece down first and then add the remaining extensions. This will help you see how much hair you need and allow you to make the best decision possible.
Step 4 – Track
Carefully cover the hair cap with track extensions. The most crucial part of the process is how you are placing the tracks on the cap. Keep in mind the style you are going for in the result.Step 5 – Wig Band
Most beauty professionals prefer a wig band for extra security of the hair. Add a wig band and wig combs. This will be beneficial when you are wearing your wig.
Tip: Remove any lace if you are creating a frontal wig.
Step 6 – Style
After completing your full wig, you can decide how you want to style your new look. Here are a few suggestions: cut the front of your wig into blunt bangs or consider a side part for a few suggestions.
You can watch the video below for more information, which will demonstrate how to make a lace closure wig.
How to properly care for the wig after creating?
Now, it’s time to get your hands dirty and your hair clean. Although wigs are a girl’s best friend for date night or the red carpet. We want to make sure that you’re taking good care of your bestie. Here are a few tips and suggestions for maintaining the health and appearance of your wig:
- Avoid too much heat: Hold the curling iron! Putting too much heat on your hair will destroy the cuticles and cause irreversible damage to the ends. That also includes storing the wig in a safe place inside your home. Depending on the type of hair you’re using it could be flammable. Our best advice is to not expose your hair to heat too often which includes hairdryers or sun.
- Before washing, gently comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb so that it is not tangled. Add mild shampoo to warm water, then immerse the wig in it. Please wait a few minutes to ensure that the hair absorbs the nutrients in the shampoo. People think this is primitive human hair, so they can wash their hair with ordinary shampoo, yes, 100% human hair, but the hair leaves the vendor, there wasn't nutrition provide to them, so you need to choose a special shampoo for a wig, it can protect the hair and make the hair glossy.
- After washing your hair, dry it gently. In the same way, you worked through your wig with the shampoo, you'll need to do this with the conditioner. Apply conditioner to the warm water then soak the wig into it again. And leave it about 10 minutes or longer. Conditioner like olive oil not only provide the nutrition to the hair but also make the hair shiny and glossy.
- Use a towel and gently dry the hair, and afterward, you'll want to let it dry naturally after you've gotten most of the water out. Don't rub the hair strands against one another - pat dry the hair to prevent any hair breakage from happening.
Dry the hair with natural wind, it is best not to dry it with a hairdryer, otherwise the hair will hurt the hair and make the wig fragile and easy to break.
Other Virgin Human Hair Wig Care Tips
- Store your wig on a wig stand or form that is smaller than the base of the cap to prevent the cap from stretching.
- Direct sunlight will fade the hair so avoid storing your wig where it will be exposed to light.
- Do not wear your hairpiece while sleeping. It may result in hair loss, breakage and matting.
- Lighter hair colors are more delicate than darker colors because additional processing is needed to achieve the light colors.
- Over time, your wig will lose hair. This is a natural part of the life cycle of your wig.
- Avoid contact with chlorinated water, sea water, and hot water to avoid damage to your wig.
Sincerely hope above words is useful for you, if you want to know more about the human hair wig and human hair weave, please leave meassage to us order check our others article in blog, thanks in advance, and have a nice day!
- How To Care For Your Human Hair Weave Bundles
- HOW TO WASH HUMAN HAIR WIG BY YOURSELVES AT HOME?
- HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS IN WINTER
- Some Hair treatment knowledge-You should know
- Something You Need To Know For Lace Frontal Sew In
- Can Products Break Or Damage Your Hair?
- How to Prep Your Hair for A Quick Weave Slay
- The Pros & Cons of Being Natural or Relaxed: Which One You Liked
- 7 Tips Maintain Your Hair Underneath Your